Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work to be submitted has already been marked and you have received feedback from your tutors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word doc. file format, with all personal information removed from the file properties to ensure a blind review.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Trent Notes Style Sheet.
- All tables and figures are included where they should appear in the text.
- You do not need to include appendices in the submission.